Hospitals are nothing without the people who work inside them. But the healthcare technology is pretty important, too, and in this slideshow, we examine some pretty poor examples of it… And pair those with much, MUCH better ones.
Whoever made the hospital technology investments in these examples really lost out, but the real losers are, of course, the patients.
It isn’t clear in some of these pictures if the tech was installed by an actual systems integrator or a business owner who wanted to save some cash.
It’s not as though there’s a shortage of professionals to choose from, though.
Our yearly Integration Awards highlight projects which stand out in an industry where looks matter.
Unlike their careless counterparts in the slideshow, these AV installations caught our attention for how well the AV systems integrator understood clients’ unique challenges and how closely they worked with the client to ensure they delivered an effective problem-solving solution.
Useful for hospital technology integrators:
Discover how the latest collaboration and AV technologies are helping medical professionals better visualize, practice and perfect new procedures and new devices. MedtoMarket is introducing a new approach to medical technology in a 32,000-square-foot facility in Austin, Texas.
Under the MedtoMarket model, large medical device companies train physicians on their new products, while entrepreneurs mull over whether to invest in what could become the next big thing in the field.
Our new report “Taking Healthcare Technology in Innovative New Directions” details the new facility, its Crestron Pixel Perfect Technology and why it is described as the “WeWork of medicine”.
Get your copy today and learn how the latest technologies are enhancing medical training.
Click here to see some of the most head-scratching healthcare technology fails out there
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing