For an entire generation reared in the murky dark corners of the internet,are the preferred mode of communication. They help us ; they . They keep us sane in troubled times.
But what happens when you remove the human element of memes and have an AI create them instead?
Chaos. That’s what. Beautiful chaos.
Imgflip has created an AI that generates captions for some of the most popular memes of the last decade and beyond. They’re disarmingly good, but also weird enough to create that uncanny valley sensation.
Sometimes they almost work…
And sometimes they make zero sense whatsoever.
But plenty of folks online have had great success in using the generator to create incredibly bizarre and often profound memes.
In the meantime, I’ll just leave y’all with this…
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing