For an entire generation reared in the murky dark corners of the internet,are the preferred mode of communication. They help us ; they . They keep us sane in troubled times.
But what happens when you remove the human element of memes and have an AI create them instead?
Chaos. That’s what. Beautiful chaos.
Imgflip has created an AI that generates captions for some of the most popular memes of the last decade and beyond. They’re disarmingly good, but also weird enough to create that uncanny valley sensation.
Sometimes they almost work…
And sometimes they make zero sense whatsoever.
But plenty of folks online have had great success in using the generator to create incredibly bizarre and often profound memes.
In the meantime, I’ll just leave y’all with this…
- 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz will be a true compact pickup
- We spy the 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz compact pickup truck
- More than 40% of Republicans think Bill Gates will use COVID-19 vaccine to implant tracking chips, survey says
- Google Doodle goes dark to mark Memorial Day in US
- Rock on: Get a Marshall Woburn II Bluetooth speaker for $400
- Extremely rare ‘ring of fire’ galaxy discovered in the early universe
- Today’s best Memorial Day 2020 deals: Laptops, home exercise gear, mattresses, vacuums, and more
- Rick and Morty recap: In Childrick of Mort, big daddy Rick fights a god
- 8 best iPhone 12 rumors: Release date, 5G, price and other leaks we know