For an entire generation reared in the murky dark corners of the internet,are the preferred mode of communication. They help us ; they . They keep us sane in troubled times.
But what happens when you remove the human element of memes and have an AI create them instead?
Chaos. That’s what. Beautiful chaos.
Imgflip has created an AI that generates captions for some of the most popular memes of the last decade and beyond. They’re disarmingly good, but also weird enough to create that uncanny valley sensation.
Sometimes they almost work…
And sometimes they make zero sense whatsoever.
But plenty of folks online have had great success in using the generator to create incredibly bizarre and often profound memes.
In the meantime, I’ll just leave y’all with this…
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com