There’s little doubt that OnePlus makes some of the best budget flagship phones money can buy. Though the OnePlus 6T is the brand’s ninth phone and has a great assortment of features, it typically sells for a modest price between $350 and $550. If you want in on the action, right now you can get the at B&H. That’s the lowest price I could find for this phone, and it’s at least $50 less than anywhere else right now, including Amazon.
The 6T has a solid array of features that includes a fingerprint-on-display scanner that means, at least in theory, that it unlocks more or less as soon as you pick it up, though you can still use face recognition or a PIN if you prefer. You’ll find a Snapdragon 845 Octa-core processor and 128GB of memory under the 6.4-inch screen. The rear of the phone is home to dual 16-megapixel and 20-megapixel cameras, 4K video capture, super-slow-motion mode, and a 16-megapixel front camera. Beware, though: the 6T has, like most of its peers, abandoned the headphone jack.
It’s running the Android 10-based OxygenOS, OnePlus’s custom OS. While OxygenOS is a fairly smart and elegant skin, it’s worth noting that not everyone loves the OnePlus camera app. If you find it likewise uninspired, fear not: The native Google Camera app is just a few taps away, and it’s a solid improvement.
For all the deets, you can read.
This article was published previously. It has been updated with the latest deal for this phone.
New OnePlus 6T variant flaunts McLaren-inspired aesthetics
CNET’s Cheapskate scours the web for great deals on tech products and much more. For the latest deals and updates, follow the Cheapskate on Facebook and Twitter. Find more great buys on the CNET Deals page and check out our CNET Coupons page for the latest promo codes from Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and more. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our FAQ page.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing