I’m not sure why, but smartwatch deals are coming fast and furious right now. Fossil’s Wear OS-powereda couple weeks ago (it’s still available for $119), and . Now we have this: For a limited time, and while supplies last, the — the lowest price on record.
That’s for the black model; you can also Mother’s Day, anyone?) If Amazon runs out or you see a price jump, and offers a few more color options as well.. (
The Galaxy Watch Active hit the scene about a year ago, and while it’s already been supplanted by , it’s still a perfectly good wearable — especially at this price.
I haven’t used one myself, so I’ll direct you to Vanessa Hand Orellana’s. She liked it a lot, though with a few small gripes. Remember, though, that the review was based on a $200 price tag.
The watch is compatible with both Android and iOS devices, though if you own an iPhone you’ll lose out on a few features.
Already wearing a Galaxy Watch Active? Hit the comments and share your thoughts about it!
Read more: The best smartwatches for 2020
CNET’s Cheapskate scours the web for great deals on tech products and much more. For the latest deals and updates, follow the Cheapskate on Facebook and Twitter. Find more great buys on the CNET Deals page and check out our CNET Coupons page for the latest promo codes from Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and more. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our .
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing