In the old days, OnePlus made bargain phones. With the arrival of the OnePlus 8 earlier this year, however, the company moved squarely into the premium category. No more bargains, then? Actually, here’s one: For a limited time, you can get the — the lowest price to date and a savings of $200.
This phone isn’t even a year old. It’s notable for its lightning-fast processor, three rear cameras, 90Hz screen and in-screen fingerprint reader. It comes with Android 10 right out of the box. Alas, there’s no wireless charging, which is a deal-breaker for me.
I learned all that and more from reading CNET’s, which you’ll want to read as well. At the time, $600 seemed like a pretty good deal for a phone with such high-end specs. Now it’s $200 less.
Even so, the OnePlus 7T faces stiff competition from the newer likes of the Google Pixel 4A ($349) and ($399). Plus, it locks you into T-Mobile — fine if you’re already a customer or , but definitely limiting overall.($399),
First published earlier this year. Updated to reflect new pricing.
Read more: All the latest OnePlus coupons
CNET’s Cheapskate scours the web for great deals on tech products and much more. For the latest deals and updates, follow the Cheapskate on Facebook and Twitter. Find more great buys on the CNET Deals page and check out our CNET Coupons page for the latest promo codes from Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and more. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our .
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing