I’m getting more deliveries than ever, despite the ever-present risk of. Delivery services are getting better at letting me know when a delivery is en route and messaging me when it’s delivered, but sometimes they just don’t, for whatever reason. That’s why I’m glad I have a Ring doorbell so I can keep tabs on what’s happening on the front porch. You can get in on this action too — at a discount. Right now, Amazon is running its best prices ever on its newest Ring doorbells. For starters, for a limited time you can get the new , which matches its lowest price from back in June and currently includes a free Amazon Echo Show 5 smart display.
The Doorbell 3 is the latest version of the Ring and has only been available since the start of summer. Visually, it’s almost indistinguishable from the older second generation, but inside, it includes dual 2.4 and 5GHz Wi-Fi — that means it should connect more consistently and stream video better.
The Ring Doorbell 3 Plus builds on the updates found in the Doorbell 3 by including a feature called Pre-Roll — it captures four seconds of video before the motion event that triggered the doorbell, which gives you more context around motion events. If you have an existing Ring, you’ve probably seen your share of video clips that pretty much missed the whole point of the alert to begin with.
If you’d rather get the, which is a new low price for that model. It also scores you a free .
For more details, you can read the complete.
CNET’s deal team scours the web for great deals on tech products and much more. Find more great buys on the CNET Deals page and check out our CNET Coupons page for the latest promo codes from Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and more. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our .
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing