So maybe with thearriving this holiday, now might not be the best time to get a . Or maybe it is?
With its super-stylish charcoal matte finish and gorgeous engraving, Sony’s The Last of Us Part 2 Limited Edition PS4 Pro has a striking design that makes the console’s normally reserved profile really pop.
It comes with a DualShock 4 controller to match, with thelogo emblazoned on the touchpad and Ellie’s tattoo art running along the right side.
At $399, it’s the same price as a standard PS4 Pro, but you get the game in a rad steelbook, some PSN content, the digital soundtrack and a digital art book.
Read more at GameSpot: The Last of Us Part 2 spoiler-free review
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing