Last year, our reporters at The Information looked into our crystal ball and made some predictions. We told you that Alphabet would make a big acquisition to help Google Cloud, that ByteDance would challenge Facebook, and that Time Warner would experience an exodus of employees in the wake of the AT&T acquisition. We were three for three!
This year our reporting team, which is bigger than ever, checked in with our sources and pulled together nearly three dozen predictions across a dozen-plus companies.
- A2Z Technologies Enters into Contract with Nasdaq-Listed Israel Defense Technology Company – Yahoo Finance
- New Technology Firm Focuses on Global Carrier Management Market – Yahoo Finance
- Technology Reporter – CALmatters
- The Big Story in Construction Technology May not be What You Think… – Yahoo Finance
- Only Telephones Are Good – The Atlantic
- Influencers: Influencers In Technology – GlobeSt.com
- Analysis | The Technology 202: Iowa caucus delays test tech companies’ policies on falsehoods – The Washington Post
- Six Technology Trends That Will Shape Businesses In 2020 – Forbes
- The forefront of technology innovation – PMLiVE