Comedic actor Men’s Health magazine might have fans reconsidering.may not necessarily be the first guy who comes to mind when contemplating who could replace . But his new movie-themed photoshoot for
For the photoshoot, Men’s Health decided to show off the comedian’s new chiseled abs by having him pose as iconic film characters, including Wolverine from the X-Men movies.
Nanjiani tweeted on Tuesday a photo of his transformation. “I got to be on the cover of Men’s Health magazine and recreate scenes from some of my favorite action movies,” Nanjiani said.
And Wolverine wasn’t the only iconic movie character Nanjiani paid tribute to for the photoshoot. He also embodied actor Bruce Willis as character John McClane from , Tom Cruise as , and as Patrick Bateman from American Psycho.
Back in December, Nanjiani posted.
“I never thought I’d be one of those people who would post a thirsty shirtless, but I’ve worked way too hard for way too long so here we are,” Nanjiani wrote. “I found out a year ago I was going to be in Marvel’s Eternals and decided I wanted to transform how I looked. I would not have been able to do this if I didn’t have a full year with the best trainers and nutritionists paid for by the biggest studio in the world.”
The Eternals is scheduled for release on Nov. 6, 2020.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com