Welcome back to your guide to finding out what’s new online. Every week, we put together a podcast that lets you know what’s been added to services likeand . The audio is about a minute or two long.
The good news is that The Boys is back for season 2. The bad news is that Amazon is releasing the eight-episode season on a weekly basis. The good news is that there’s an after-show now called Prime Rewind: Inside the Boys. The bad news is that it’s also weekly.
Since you’re reading this, let’s give you some extra information not found in the podcast: HBO Max has an excellent documentary on the deathtrap/theme park called Action Park. The title of the doc is Class Action Park, which is very clever.
If you grew up anywhere near New Jersey during a certain time period, you saw ads for Action Park all the time. My parents never took us there when I was growing up, and after watching the documentary, I’m glad they never did.
Want to know what else is new? Listen to this guy:
The Boys, Mulan and more online!
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing