Apple AirPods are admittedly overpriced — you can getfor, well, a lot less money. But there’s no denying that AirPods are a great product, and there’s no shame in wanting them rather than a more generic model. We’d actively discourage you from spending $160 on them, though, since they’re on sale so frequently. Case in point: Right now you can get . That’s the lowest price we could find right now, and it’s at about $10 less than most other retailers. If that deal doesn’t last, you can get , too.
And remember that you don’t have to pay Apple’s crazy premium to get a wireless charging case. You can get a.
This article has been previously published. It has been updated with the latest deal on AirPods with wired charging case.
CNET’s deal team scours the web for great deals on tech products and much more. Find more great buys on the CNET Deals page and check out our CNET Coupons page for the latest promo codes from Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and more. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our .
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing