a $50 discount on the 256GB model. Even though some retailers have started to cut the prices of the previous-generation iPad Pros, the new 2020 entry-level models — which offer more storage and better specs overall — are still the better value.and, for the moment, Amazon is still offering a $53 discount on the 12.9-inch base model. It was previously offering a $50 discount on the entry-level 11-inch version as well, but that deal has now been replaced by
Apple iPad discounts, compared
|Model||List price||Best price (current)||Best price (all-time)|
|10.2-inch iPad 2019 (32GB)||$329||$279||$230|
|7.9-inch iPad Mini 2019 (64GB)||$399||$384||$350|
|10.5-inch iPad Air 2019 (64GB)||$499||$499||$400|
|11-inch iPad Pro 2020 (128GB)||$799||$790||$750|
|11-inch iPad Pro 2018 (64GB)||$799||$699||$649|
|12.9-inch iPad Pro 2020 (128GB)||$999||$947||$947|
|12.9-inch iPad Pro 12.9 (64GB)||$999||$899||$850|
Otherwise, a handful of other iPads are discounted by $15 to $50, and some are stuck at their list price. We’ve got the best prices for each model below. Though we’ve included some Amazon links here — as it often has the lowest price on Apple products — bear in mind that the retailer is delaying some shipments of nonessential items by up to a month in the US.
Finally, we’re focused on the Wi-Fi versions of the iPad; using LTE on a tablet is cool, but for most people it’s not worth the additional cost — for the device and the monthly service — especially when.
Amazon is still offering a $50 discount on the 32GB 10.2-inch iPad. Though we’ve seen this model sell for as low as $250 in the past, it’s been holding steady at around $280 for several months now.
This is the standard $15 price break Amazon usually offers. But every once in a while the price dips to $350. If you’ve got your heart set on the smallest iPad on the market, equipped with an A12 processor and support for the Apple Pencil, we’d wait for the bigger discount.
A $100 discount isn’t bad — but you’re better off ponying up the extra dough for the 2020 model.
Amazon is offering a modest $50 discount on the 64GB model. In the past, it’s been far less expensive. Our buying recommendation: Hold off for now.
It looks a whole lot like the previous model — but the 2020 iPad Pro gets trackpad support, a camera optimized for AR, Wi-Fi 6 and a storage bump for the entry-level model (from 64GB to 128GB). Amazon is currently offering a $53 discount.
Originally published last year. Regularly updated to reflect new products and prices.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com