With most of the big annual sales behind us — Black Friday, the December holidays, President’s Day and now the Superbowl — we’ve entered the discount doldrums of 2020. And yet here we have Apple’s Amazon has it for $249, which I imagine infuriates executives at Best Buy, Target and elsewhere.) That’s a full $80 off the list price you’d pay if you bought this tablet at the Apple Store. So $250 — ahem, $249 — appears to be the “new normal” price for this entry-level model, which reinforces its position as ., which debuted just four months ago, on sale everywhere for $250. (Actually,
But that’s not all. The higher-end configuration, with 128GB of storage, is also on sale — for $329, a $101 discount on the list price, at Amazon. (Best Buy and Target each have it for $330). And just about every other model in Apple’s lineup is also on sale. Amazon and Best Buy continue to offer $125 off the 11-inch iPad Pro and 12.9-inch Pro (and $150 off higher-capacity models).
That noted, triple-lens rear-camera system that supports 3D sensing for augmented reality. Apple has not confirmed this, and rumors don’t always pan out. But there’s a real possibility that lower prices are coming to the existing (and aging) 11-inch and 12.9-inch Pro models.has it that — a revamped version equipped with a
We’ve got the best prices for each model below. Note that we’re focused on the Wi-Fi versions of the iPad here; using LTE on a tablet is cool, but for most people it’s not worth the additional cost — for the device and the monthly service — especially when.
Apple iPad discounts, compared
|Model||List price||Best price (current)||Best price (all-time)|
|iPad 2019 (32GB)||$329||$249||$230|
|iPad 2019 (128GB)||$429||$329||$329|
|iPad Mini 2019 (64GB)||$399||$350||$359|
|iPad Air 2019 (64GB)||$499||$459||$400|
|iPad Pro 11 (64GB)||$799||$675||$649|
|iPad Pro 12.9 (64GB)||$999||$875||$850|
|iPad Pro 12.9 (256GB)||$1,149||$1,000||$950|
Amazon, Best Buy and others are offering a $125 discount on the 11-inch 64GB iPad Pro. And the discount increases incrementally with each step up in storage, so the 1TB model now sells for $1,150 — that’s $200 off the list price.
Originally published last year. Regularly updated to reflect new prices.
- [LLODO] Colorado man arrested in 1982 cold-case murders of 2 women last seen hitchhiking near Rocky Mountains
- [LLODO] Virginia county’s proposed rules affecting American flag blasted as insult to Old Glory
- [LLODO] Brother of Colorado mom allegedly gunned down by boy, 14, calls attack ‘random, inhumane hell on earth’
- [LLODO] Los Angeles Zoo loses mother giraffe after stillborn calf
- [LLODO] Las Vegas murder: Retired cop killed in random one-punch attack on the strip
- [LLODO] California coronavirus vaccination site gives thousands wrong vaccine dosage
- [LLODO] Florida man described as a ‘volatile white supremacist-accelerationist’ arrested on weapons charges
- [LLODO] Andrew Cuomo’s actions show failure to exercise ‘the necessary self-control’, Democrat lawmaker says