The Apple Watch Series 5 isn’t a remarkable upgrade from the Series 4, and for that reason alone, I know it’s not everyone’s favorite Apple smartwatch. But it’s my personal fave (thanks in no small part to the always-on display), and the first one I’ve owned since my Series 3 died in a tragic skateboarding accident. The Series 5 hasn’t been kind to budget shoppers, but right now there are a couple of.
This is absolutely not going to last long. In fact, most models are sold out or not available, so move quickly if you’re interested. Right now you can get the. Calling that a pretty good deal is an understatement — it’s an al-time low price for the watch.
If gray happens to be more your jam, you can get the— a little bit pricier, but that’s also $100 off.
Need a refresher? You can.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing