The Apple Watch Series 5 isn’t a remarkable upgrade from the Series 4, and for that reason alone, I know it’s not everyone’s favorite Apple smartwatch. But it’s my personal fave (thanks in no small part to the always-on display), and the first one I’ve owned since my Series 3 died in a tragic skateboarding accident. The Series 5 hasn’t been kind to budget shoppers, but right now there are a couple of.
This is absolutely not going to last long. In fact, most models are sold out or not available, so move quickly if you’re interested. Right now you can get the. Calling that a pretty good deal is an understatement — it’s an al-time low price for the watch.
If gray happens to be more your jam, you can get the— a little bit pricier, but that’s also $100 off.
Need a refresher? You can.
- LinkedIn employees made ‘offensive comments’ during anti-racism meeting
- Twitter, Facebook remove Trump campaign videos due to copyright complaint
- Global scenes of Black Lives Matter protests show outrage far beyond US
- 2021 Lexus IS debut rescheduled out of respect for George Floyd
- Google offers $1,000 credits to struggling small businesses. Travel CEOs say it’s ‘utterly underwhelming’
- On the Record review: A fascinating portrait of MeToo’s invisible women
- Apple AirPods and AirPods Pro: The best prices right now
- Facebook’s Zuckerberg says company is reviewing policies amid criticism
- Toast hot dogs and buns together in this $10 relic of a time that never was