Cheap phones come to those who wait. If you had your eye on last year’s OnePlus 7 Pro but couldn’t afford the $699 price tag, your patience just paid off.
For a limited time, and while supplies last, Daily Steals has the unlockedwith promo code CNETOP7, tying the lowest price on record. The key thing to know: It’s compatible only with GSM networks (meaning AT&T, T-Mobile and their various MVNOs, like Cricket, Mint Mobile and Ting).
This GM1925 version of the phone was originally designed for Sprint’s 5G network, but following the Sprint merger with T-Mobile, that network is no longer an option.
That’s OK, though. 5G was barely a factor in CNET’sfrom last year, which concluded that the “camera, performance and price make it the go-to premium Android phone of 2019.” And that was based on a $699 price tag.
Personally, I’m pretty spoiled by wireless charging these days, and the 7 Pro doesn’t support it. So this would be a hard sell for me, even with a $250 discount.
Originally published earlier this month. Updated to reflect change in availability.
CNET’s Cheapskate scours the web for great deals on tech products and much more. For the latest deals and updates, follow the Cheapskate on Facebook and Twitter. Find more great buys on the CNET Deals page and check out our CNET Coupons page for the latest promo codes from Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and more. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our .
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing