Thewill get a special Launch Edition model, limited to just 702 units in the US — fitting, since the truck has 702 horsepower. But those who want this top-level truck will have to pay a top-level price. The Launch Edition will cost a whopping $92,010, including $1,695 for destination, Ram confirmed Monday.
To put that in perspective, the standard Ram 1500 TRX costs $71,690, including destination. A fully loaded Ford F-150 Raptor —— comes in around $80,000. Heck, the Launch Edition even costs a little more than Ram’s most expensive heavy-duty truck, the 3500 Limited.
Then again, it’s not like you aren’t getting what you pay for. The Launch Edition will come with everything — carbon-fiber interior trim, a head-up display, beadlock-capable wheels, a 19-speaker audio system, a panoramic sunroof and more. Don’t forget there’s also that Raptor-beating 6.2-liter supercharged V8 under the hood, producing 702 hp.
All 702 examples will be painted in a model-exclusive color called Anvil Gray. Production of the Ram 1500 TRX Launch Edition will kick off in the fourth quarter of this year.
2021 Ram 1500 TRX is a desert-running pickup with a Hellcat heart
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing