The Elon Musk had to say about the carmaker’s upcoming electric pickup truck.will “float for awhile,” should owners find themselves in an instance that requires such a feature. That’s the latest Tesla CEO
Musk spilled the news via Twitter on Monday after replying to fans on the social media site. As for what the floating feature truly entails, we don’t know. Tesla did not immediately return a request for comment. But Musk’s comment was directed at someone who questioned the Cybertruck’s ability to wade through water, as the person said they sometimes need to cross streams while hunting or fishing.
If the Cybertruck can float for a period of time, it’s imaginable the pickup should have the ability to cross streams with ease. At a minimum it should have decent fording capabilities.
Musk seems thrilled about the Cybertruck. In a separate tweet replying to another fan, the CEO said the electric pickup will benefit from the samefeatured in the “and a whole lot more” before declaring “I’m dying to make the Cybertruck.” Production isn’t scheduled to start until and Musk previously confirmed the company’s scouting to build a new factory just for Cybertruck production. Missouri’s gone as far as courting the car-maker with a .
From what Musk claims, it sounds like the Cybertruck will be a tough thing off-road. Musk tweeted recently about a new air suspension system that will help it. He also previously mentioned a , which often refers to high-performance Tesla models.
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com
- Harvin Honored as NFL Combine Invitee – Football — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- 13 Tech Stocks That Could Do Well as the Economy Recovers – Barron’s