Sure, you could spend your Saturday afternoon braving the lines of the grocery store, or you could make your life so much easier by ordering everything you need from the sweet comfort of your bed. If you haven’t heard, Amazon has a service called Amazon Pantry, which means you can order as many groceries, pantry staples, and household staples with just the click of a button. And while this service certainly means you’ll probably be doing a lot more shopping, it also means you’ll likely be saving both time and money while you shop.
Here are the Amazon Pantry basics:
- Amazon Prime members get free shipping on Pantry orders of $35 or more. Otherwise, it’s $5.99 per order.
- Not a Prime member? You can still get Pantry deliveries, just for that same $5.99 (regardless of the full order price).
- Order more to save more: As items are added to your cart, Amazon will automatically dock savings for you. For instance, ordering five items will give you 5% off, while 10 items or more means 10% off.
Plus, great news for deal hounds: Amazon is offering pantry favorites for a mere dollar (yes, you read that right). Choose from items like Tostitos scoops and SlimJim bacon jerky. There’s a limit of one per customer (while supplies last), but even so, you’ll be adding good stuff to your cart while saving big.
If you’re not already a Prime member, sign up now to get free shipping on all Amazon Pantry orders (as well as access to 2-day shipping and so much more).
Keep in mind that there have been reports that Amazon’s delivery times are delayed because of fears. Orders are still being delivered, but they may arrive at a slower rate than usual.
See more home shipping options
- Retail, Tech Earnings, and Berkshire’s Surprising Buys – Motley Fool
- Can Tech Break Us Out of Our Bubbles? – The New York Times
- Pumputis & Ferraro Make Podium on Final Day of ACC’s – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 16 Virginia Tech sizzles in rout of Wake Forest – Roanoke Times
- The UK government will reportedly buy stakes in tech startups – Yahoo Tech
- No. 18 Texas Tech stops No. 14 Texas 68-59, ends 3-game skid – Fox News
- Texas vs. Texas Tech: Live stream, watch online, TV channel, coverage, tipoff time, odds, spread, pick – CBS Sports
- Recap – Georgia Tech vs. Syracuse – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- Why Big Tech isn’t dominating the vaccine rollout – NBC News