in early March amid concerns over the outbreak. However, SXSW’s film festival will be coming to a screen near you thanks to a partnership with .
Anyone with an Amazon account will be able to watch festival titles, for free, organizers said Thursday, via the Prime Video Presents the SXSW 2020 Film Festival Collection.
“We are supporters of SXSW and other independent film festivals, and hope this online film festival can help give back some of that experience, and showcase artists and films that audiences might otherwise not have had the chance to see,” said Jennifer Salke, head of Amazon Studios, in a statement.
There’s no word yet on the dates for this digital 10-day event, but organizers are targeting late April. There also isn’t a slate of titles just yet. Filmmakers will be able to opt in starting Thursday.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com