The VR trilogy was released for PlayStation on Tuesday as one $30 set, letting players become part of the Star Wars universe as a smuggler. Lucasfilm games developer ILMxLAB announced that the game would be coming to PlayStation VR back on May the Fourth, also known as Star Wars Day.
“I never get tired of watching people react to Darth Vader approaching them, following them with his gaze and speaking directly to them,” Mark Miller, executive creative producer at ILMxLAB, said in May.
The award-winning game begins near Darth Vader’s home world of Mustafar and involves training with lightsabers and solving a mystery for the Sith Lord. It was written alongside the Lucasfilm Story Group and is considered canon, set between Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith and Episode 4: A New Hope.
Also announced on May 4 was a concept art makeover for Star Wars Day and . The streaming service dropped The Rise of Skywalker; Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian, a documentary series revealing how the live-action show was made; and the final episode of animated series The Clone Wars.. Over on Disney Plus, there was a
Star Wars Celebration Chicago mural reveals the entire saga
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing