Long have we waited. The full Skywalker Saga will be available onon Monday, May 4 , when will hit the streaming service.
The ninth movie in the main Star Wars saga came to theaters last December and made more than $1 billion in, despite its . It became and came out on Blu-ray (with usual slew of behind-the-scenes extras) in March.
Disney Plus certainly is aiming to create disturbance in the Force for May the 4th (which has been dubbed Star Wars Day on social media) — Disney Gallery:, a revealing how the live action show was made, will premiere on the service that day, as will the final episode of CGI animated series .
You might also notice some aesthetic tweaks to the Star Wars section of Disney Plus — each movie and show’s artbook will be updated to feature its original concept paintings, by artists like Ralph McQuarrie and Doug Chiang.
With The Rise of Skywalker’s addition to Disney Plus, only one Star Wars movie will be absent from the service in the US — Solo is currently exclusive to Netflix in the region, but is available on Disney Plus in Europe. It’ll hit Disney Plus in the US
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com