Long have we waited. The full Skywalker Saga will be available onon Monday, May 4 , when will hit the streaming service.
The ninth movie in the main Star Wars saga came to theaters last December and made more than $1 billion in, despite its . It became and came out on Blu-ray (with usual slew of behind-the-scenes extras) in March.
Disney Plus certainly is aiming to create disturbance in the Force for May the 4th (which has been dubbed Star Wars Day on social media) — Disney Gallery:, a revealing how the live action show was made, will premiere on the service that day, as will the final episode of CGI animated series .
You might also notice some aesthetic tweaks to the Star Wars section of Disney Plus — each movie and show’s artbook will be updated to feature its original concept paintings, by artists like Ralph McQuarrie and Doug Chiang.
With The Rise of Skywalker’s addition to Disney Plus, only one Star Wars movie will be absent from the service in the US — Solo is currently exclusive to Netflix in the region, but is available on Disney Plus in Europe. It’ll hit Disney Plus in the US
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing