Long have we waited. The full Skywalker Saga will be available onon Monday, May 4 , when will hit the streaming service.
The ninth movie in the main Star Wars saga came to theaters last December and made more than $1 billion in, despite its . It became and came out on Blu-ray (with usual slew of behind-the-scenes extras) in March.
Disney Plus certainly is aiming to create disturbance in the Force for May the 4th (which has been dubbed Star Wars Day on social media) — Disney Gallery:, a revealing how the live action show was made, will premiere on the service that day, as will the final episode of CGI animated series .
You might also notice some aesthetic tweaks to the Star Wars section of Disney Plus — each movie and show’s artbook will be updated to feature its original concept paintings, by artists like Ralph McQuarrie and Doug Chiang.
With The Rise of Skywalker’s addition to Disney Plus, only one Star Wars movie will be absent from the service in the US — Solo is currently exclusive to Netflix in the region, but is available on Disney Plus in Europe. It’ll hit Disney Plus in the US
- LinkedIn employees made ‘offensive comments’ during anti-racism meeting
- Twitter, Facebook remove Trump campaign videos due to copyright complaint
- Global scenes of Black Lives Matter protests show outrage far beyond US
- 2021 Lexus IS debut rescheduled out of respect for George Floyd
- Google offers $1,000 credits to struggling small businesses. Travel CEOs say it’s ‘utterly underwhelming’
- On the Record review: A fascinating portrait of MeToo’s invisible women
- Apple AirPods and AirPods Pro: The best prices right now
- Facebook’s Zuckerberg says company is reviewing policies amid criticism
- Toast hot dogs and buns together in this $10 relic of a time that never was