Star Wars: Squadrons will be revealed in a trailer at 8 a.m. PT Monday, after developer EA teased the game’s artwork and “pilots wanted” tagline on Friday. The art features Rebel Alliance and Imperial pilots, as well as a bunch of starfighters, making it clear that the game is focused on aerial combat.
The artwork leaked on the official Xbox site Friday, as spotted by CNET sister site GameSpot, along with a broken preorder link. It’s likely the game was scheduled to be revealed during Star Wars game publisher EA’s June 11 event, which was rescheduled to June 18 because of nationwide protests over racial injustice.
It’ll be the first Star Wars game since November 2019’s Rogue Squadron: Rebel Strike in 2003., we haven’t seen a completely starfighter-centric one since
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing