Star Wars: Squadrons will be revealed in a trailer at 8 a.m. PT Monday, after developer EA teased the game’s artwork and “pilots wanted” tagline on Friday. The art features Rebel Alliance and Imperial pilots, as well as a bunch of starfighters, making it clear that the game is focused on aerial combat.
The artwork leaked on the official Xbox site Friday, as spotted by CNET sister site GameSpot, along with a broken preorder link. It’s likely the game was scheduled to be revealed during Star Wars game publisher EA’s June 11 event, which was rescheduled to June 18 because of nationwide protests over racial injustice.
It’ll be the first Star Wars game since November 2019’s Rogue Squadron: Rebel Strike in 2003., we haven’t seen a completely starfighter-centric one since
- DNC, RNC to test limits of virtual events as election enters final stage
- 2018 Cadillac CT6 owners get extended Super Cruise trial, report says
- Fortnite banned by Apple and Google: Everything you need to know
- Ted Lasso on Apple TV Plus: You don’t need to love soccer to love this comedy
- iPhone or Android? Your phone choice could be impacting your dating life
- Helter Skelter: An American Myth director Lesley Chilcott reveals the true Charles Manson
- 2021 Ford GT looks back on vintage endurance racing for Heritage Edition
- Get two free games worth $50 from Epic this week
- USPS is warning election officials that mail-in ballots may not arrive on time