Sprint last week said it’s launching a kid’s watch with monitoring and communication capabilities called WatchMeGo. The device comes with the Kidomi app, which is loaded with entertainment and educational activities approved by parents.
WatchMeGo includes built-in GPS tracking so parents can monitor their child’s location in real time, as well as an SOS button that sends an alert to a parent’s phone.
The device is $144, or $6 a month for 24 months. Customers also pay $10 a month to enable the security and communication features. WatchMeGo became available on Friday.
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- The 3 Ways Science Will Get Us Through The COVID-19 Pandemic – Forbes
- Six more SpaceX employees test positive for coronavirus, report says
- Three fireballs spotted burning up over just three hours
- Allen Institute reorganizes brain science division, with added focus on neural computation – Yahoo News
- What Happened Today: White House Updates, The Science Of Spreading – NPR
- 5G has no link to COVID-19 and Facebook, YouTube are taking down posts
- NFL to hold ‘fully virtual draft’ amid coronavirus shutdown
- This smart toilet recognizes your butt and analyzes poo for diseases