is set for Tuesday, and the tech giant is expected to reveal the and its next folding phone, believed to be called the . While we won’t have to wait much longer for the unveiling, a new leak appears to reveal a fashion edition for the company’s foldable device.
A video of a Galaxy Z Flip Thom Browne Edition showed up Monday on Twitter. The avant-garde trailer doesn’t show off the folding phone until the very end and offers no details like price or specs. It does show off a red, white and blue design of the device, apparently created in collaboration with the New York-based fashion designer.
Samsung aired its first official look at theduring the on Sunday. The South Korean tech giant has yet to provide any details about the phone.
The Galaxy Z Flip is rumored to have a 6.7-inch screen that folds similar to a flip phone and takes aim at the new
Tuesday’s Unpacked event in San Francisco will start at 11 a.m. PT.will kick off at 10:30 a.m. PT.
Samsung didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.
Originally published on Feb. 10 at 6:28 a.m. PT.
Update, 6:43 a.m. PT: Adds additional details.
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- The best gaming laptop performers for 2020: Alienware, Origin PC and more compared
- The best gaming chair to seat yourself in for 2020
- Zuckerberg-funded researchers push Facebook to block ‘incendiary’ posts
- Best foam rollers for muscle stiffness and soreness, according to pros
- Apple Card installment plan coming soon for AirPods, iPads, Macs, says report
- Best teeth whitening strips and toothpaste
- Best snack subscription box
- The best Father’s Day gifts for dad in 2020