is set for Tuesday, and the tech giant is expected to reveal the and its next folding phone, believed to be called the . While we won’t have to wait much longer for the unveiling, a new leak appears to reveal a fashion edition for the company’s foldable device.
A video of a Galaxy Z Flip Thom Browne Edition showed up Monday on Twitter. The avant-garde trailer doesn’t show off the folding phone until the very end and offers no details like price or specs. It does show off a red, white and blue design of the device, apparently created in collaboration with the New York-based fashion designer.
Samsung aired its first official look at theduring the on Sunday. The South Korean tech giant has yet to provide any details about the phone.
The Galaxy Z Flip is rumored to have a 6.7-inch screen that folds similar to a flip phone and takes aim at the new
Tuesday’s Unpacked event in San Francisco will start at 11 a.m. PT.will kick off at 10:30 a.m. PT.
Samsung didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.
Originally published on Feb. 10 at 6:28 a.m. PT.
Update, 6:43 a.m. PT: Adds additional details.
- [LLODO] Missing Colorado mom Suzanne Morphew’s home sells for $1.6M nearly 10 months after disappearance
- [LLODO] ‘We knew all along’ Cuomo was hiding nursing home data: VoicesForSeniors co-founder
- [LLODO] At least 7 injured in New York as vehicle plows through outdoor dining area
- [LLODO] Atlanta food forest becomes a resource for those in need amid the pandemic
- [LLODO] Iranian terrorists claim to have active cells in Washington, DC
- [LLODO] San Francisco’s homeless cost taxpayers $16.1M
- [LLODO] A look at the $500,000 Richard Mille watch stolen in Beverly Hills shooting
- [LLODO] Florida man accused of speeding at 100 mph cited ‘business’ at the Ritz-Carlton, report says