At its a look at the new PlayStation 5 console. The company showed off the at the end of the event next to the that we debuted back in April. Sony also displayed a suite of gear like an HD camera, controller charging station media remote and . It’s unclear at this time if the gear is bundled or optional to add.Thursday, Sony gave viewers
The new PS5, which was also pictured laying on its side, is a futuristic white with black finish and blue highlights.
The next-gen console will have two versions: a standard model with a Blu-ray drive and a slimmer Digital Edition machine that’s discless — it relies entirely on downloads and streaming. CNET’s sister site GameSpot reported that the PS5 uses a solid-state drive, as opposed to a hard drive like previous PlayStations, and that game discs will support a capacity of up to 100GB.
Though prices and release dates weren’t yet given, Sony CEO Jim Ryan said the company planned to launch later this year. You can watch the reveal below:
unarmed black man, George Floyd, while in police custody. Sony had initially planned to hold its event on June 4 despite the pandemic, which this year.after global protests erupted in response to the killing of an
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing