At its a look at the new PlayStation 5 console. The company showed off the at the end of the event next to the that we debuted back in April. Sony also displayed a suite of gear like an HD camera, controller charging station media remote and . It’s unclear at this time if the gear is bundled or optional to add.Thursday, Sony gave viewers
The new PS5, which was also pictured laying on its side, is a futuristic white with black finish and blue highlights.
The next-gen console will have two versions: a standard model with a Blu-ray drive and a slimmer Digital Edition machine that’s discless — it relies entirely on downloads and streaming. CNET’s sister site GameSpot reported that the PS5 uses a solid-state drive, as opposed to a hard drive like previous PlayStations, and that game discs will support a capacity of up to 100GB.
Though prices and release dates weren’t yet given, Sony CEO Jim Ryan said the company planned to launch later this year. You can watch the reveal below:
unarmed black man, George Floyd, while in police custody. Sony had initially planned to hold its event on June 4 despite the pandemic, which this year.after global protests erupted in response to the killing of an
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20’s biggest feature is actually OS updates. Let me explain
- The best battery-powered security cameras for 2020
- The best gas grill of 2020: Weber, Char-Broil and more models we love
- Hydrogen supercar concept debuts, 2020 Chevy Corvette driven: Roadshow week in review
- Europe’s largest 3D-printer just made its first two-story house
- iPhone 11 vs. iPhone XS: Depends on which phone you already own
- Can you Facetune a video? You can now, and here’s how its new iPhone app works
- In Lovecraft Country on HBO, racial commentary meets witches and vampires
- Ted Lasso: You don’t need to love soccer to love Jason Sudeikis’ new comedy