The Apple Watch Series 5 isn’t a remarkable upgrade from the Series 4, and for that reason alone, I know it’s not everyone’s favorite Apple smartwatch. But it’s my personal fave (thanks in no small part to the always-on display), and the first one I’ve owned since my Series 3 died in a tragic skateboarding accident. The Series 5 hasn’t been kind to budget shoppers, but right now there a slew of Apple Watch Series 5 models selling for $100 off at Best Buy.
I wouldn’t expect this to last long, but right now you have a few options Here are the most interesting deals I see right now:
Prefer white? You can also get the. And so on — just check out the deals on Best Buy’s Apple Watch Series 5 page.
And Best Buy isn’t the only retailer with a sale on the Series 5. As I mentioned the other day, you can save $100 on select models at Amazon as well.
Over at Amazon, most models are already sold out, but you can still get the.
Need a refresher? You can.
This article was published previously. It has been updated with the latest pricing.
- LinkedIn employees made ‘offensive comments’ during anti-racism meeting
- Twitter, Facebook remove Trump campaign videos due to copyright complaint
- Global scenes of Black Lives Matter protests show outrage far beyond US
- 2021 Lexus IS debut rescheduled out of respect for George Floyd
- Google offers $1,000 credits to struggling small businesses. Travel CEOs say it’s ‘utterly underwhelming’
- On the Record review: A fascinating portrait of MeToo’s invisible women
- Apple AirPods and AirPods Pro: The best prices right now
- Facebook’s Zuckerberg says company is reviewing policies amid criticism
- Toast hot dogs and buns together in this $10 relic of a time that never was