Sling TV has been rolling out a in response to stay-at-home orders nationwide, and the newest one could be its best yet. The company now lets new users stream every channel in its Sling Blue package for free during seven primetime hours, starting at 5 p.m. ET (2 p.m. PT) to midnight wherever you are, every night.
Called “Happy Hour Across America,” the promotion is available to “those new to Sling TV,” according to the company’s press release. That means you’ll need to create an account with a username and password to watch. Unlike , however, you don’t have to give any credit card details.
Sling TV Blue streams major cities including New York, LA and Chicago, as well as numerous national networks like TNT, History, National Geographic and Nick Jr. The service includes a cloud DVR and allows up to three simultaneous streams. for budget live TV streaming services and costs $30 a month for a full subscription., including CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, BBC America, Cheddar, Newsy and Local Now. It also delivers live Fox and NBC stations in
You can watch on pretty much any screen with the Sling TV app, including TV devices like Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast or Xbox One. You can also watch on Apple or Android phones using the app or via sling.com on phones and PCs using the Chrome, Safari or Edge browser. A is required.
in March, which initially added free news from ABC New Live and Fox News and then expanded to offer local Fox stations for free. Since then it has offered a 14-day free trial and then a seven-day version, both without requiring credit cards.
Sling says viewership of its news channels has risen by 161% over the last month and characterizes the promotion as a public service to families practicing.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com