It looks great.
Based on James Comey’s book A Higher Loyalty, The Comey Rule also features Jeff Daniels as Comey himself, but it looks like Gleeson will be chewing up the scenery as Trump.
The new trailer shows glimpses of some of the most newsworthy interactions between Comey and Trump, including the moment Trump reached out to Comey, asking for his “loyalty”.
Apparently Gleeson initially turned the role of Donal Trump down, but later agreed to get on board with the project.
The Comey Rule is written and directed by Billy Ray, best known for his work on Captain Phillips. He was intent on making sure this series was released before the 2020 election.
“I wanted this series to air before the 2020 elections,” Ray told Vanity Fair. “I think our democracy is on the line right now. And I wanted this series to be part of that conversation.”
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing