Spending more time at home than ever thanks to the, I find myself re-evaluating my home audio. Speakers and headphones that might have been good enough when I only played them once in a while are now being enlisted for all-day duty. If you find yourself looking to refresh your sound as well, Edifier has your back. The audio company is running a limited sale right now with discounts up to 60% off on select headphones, speakers and earbuds. You can see all the gear in one place on .
Edifier has been making audio gear since 1996, with a broad product line that includes very accessible consumer gear and somewhat more high-end sound systems. I have a set of Edifier desktop speakers on my desk right now that I’ve been very pleased with for several years. Here are a few selections from Edifier’s sale you might want to check out.
Edifier’s P17 passive bookshelf speakers look pretty sleek and feature 19mm tweeters and 4-inch bass drivers, all wrapped up in an MDF wooden enclosure. You can set them on a shelf or hang them on the wall — just add an amplifier.
The W360NB Bluetooth headphones are around-the-neck style earphones that have active noise canceling built in. They’re available in two colors — black and white with gold trim. You can pair up to two different devices, making it easy to share these with a partner.
Edifier’s W855BT headphones work in wired or Bluetooth mode, supporting the high-quality aptX audio connection. You get 20 hours of playback and 400 hours of standby operation, with touch controls on the earcup.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com