The right cast iron cookware can be a true anchor in the kitchen. Reliable and even heat distribution means similarly consistent results. And there is just something about the weight and feel of cast iron that feels right.
We love the old-guard luxury producers like Le Creuset and 10-inch cast iron skillet and enameled cast iron Dutch oven both down 40% — plus free shipping. Let’s take a look at the handsome cookware on discount today., but there are some newer brands to fawn over that cost a heck of a lot less. California-based Milo is one of them, and right now Nordstrom has its
Look fast — or even normal-speed — and you’d swear this was a Le Creuset number. The matte-black interior features a durable enameled finish that doesn’t require seasoning. Plus, two easy-pour spouts and helper handle for transfers make any chef’s life easier. The enameled cast iron skillet is also dishwasher safe for when you just can’t.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com