Smart displays like the Amazon Echo Show and Google Nest Hub are the new hotness. After all, if you’re already listening to music and giving smart home commands to a gadget on your kitchen counter, why not also use it to see the right way to dice onions or chat with family while you cook? Lenovo has a whole family of smart displays, and right now you can get the, which is 25% off the usual price of $100.
The Lenovo Smart Display 7 looks pretty snazzy and while it borrows heavily from the Nest Hub, the screen has its own aesthetic with a fabric cover below the screen. Inside, it’s powered by Google Assistant and has essentially all the same features. It does Google one better, though. Since it’s equipped with a camera, the Lenovo can be used for video chats. Want to ensure privacy? There’s also a physical slider you can use to cover the lens. If you want to know more, read.
If Best Buy should happen to sell out, you can get this same deal elsewhere — theat eBay. The product page hides the final price, but it’ll be $75 at checkout.
CNET’s deal team scours the web for great deals on tech products and much more. Find more great buys on the CNET Deals page and check out our CNET Coupons page for the latest promo codes from Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and more. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our .
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing