Is it time to consider a touch-free soap dispenser? A month ago, I’d have said, “Meh.” Now, I’m leaning almost entirely in the other direction, because nearly everything you touch has the potential to spread the.
Meanwhile, just finding hand soap in stores is challenging at best. But a dispenser can use refills, which may be easier to come by. With that in mind, here’s this: For a limited time, you can. No code required; everything is already discounted.
For as little as $37.50, you can get something like this, which holds eight fluid ounces of liquid soap. Just hold your hand below the nozzle and presto: out comes a squirt.
You can refill it with Simplehuman’s own line of soaps, but it also works with any liquid soap, so long as it doesn’t contain exfoliants. The company also makes models that handle foaming soaps, as well as ones with rechargeable bases, attached caddies and so on.
The trash cans, meanwhile, start at $75 after the discount.
I’ve yet to sample any of the Simplehuman soap dispensers, but they have very positive user ratings everywhere you look, including at Amazon, Bed Bath & Beyond and the company’s own site.
This is an usually large discount, one that ends April 10. If you’re interested in some hands-free gear, this is the time to stock up.
CNET’s Cheapskate scours the web for great deals on tech products and much more. For the latest deals and updates, follow the Cheapskate on Facebook and Twitter. Find more great buys on the CNET Deals page and check out our CNET Coupons page for the latest promo codes from Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and more. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our .
The information contained in this article is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as health or medical advice. Always consult a physician or other qualified health provider regarding any questions you may have about a medical condition or health objectives.
- Metro Tech programs assisting with nursing shortage in Oklahoma – KFOR Oklahoma City
- Local Tech School students get unique opportunity to talk to NASA’s “Modern Figures” – WHNT News 19
- The meteoric rise of Clubhouse — and why Big Tech is taking notice – NBC News
- NCAA Appeals Committee Overturns Tech Men’s Basketball Penalties – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- Texas vs. Texas Tech: Prediction, pick, odds, point spread, line, basketball game, tipoff time, live stream – CBS Sports
- Tech Startups’ New Million-Dollar Question: Do We Really Need an Office? – The Wall Street Journal
- High school students can apply for STEM apprenticeships at Tech – News at Louisiana Tech
- Tech Stocks That Could Rise Even as Interest Rates Spike – Barron’s
- Why Big Tech isn’t dominating the vaccine rollout – NBC News