Robot vacuums are great, but I’ve yet to meet one that can handle 100% of my vacuuming needs. Eventually, you need to pull a traditional vacuum out of the closet and clean up yourself. When that happens, you probably want to be driving a modern cordless stick vacuum, and I have just the ticket. Right now, you can get thewhen you apply promo code 30DTWPL6 at checkout. That’s $120 off the regular price of $400 and is close to its lowest price ever.
This vacuum hasn’t been reviewed by CNET, but it has an average of 4.3 stars from almost 1,600 customers on Amazon, and in fact bears an Amazon’s Choice rating. The vacuum converts easily from a full-size stick to a handheld, eliminating the need to own a separate Dustbuster-style vacuum. Its pair of removable batteries deliver about 50 minutes of runtime between charges, and it includes a four-stage filtration system that Tineco claims doesn’t leak fine dust while in operation.
It includes two power brushes and a wall-mount dock for charging that holds the vacuum and three accessories all in one place. Of course, it also comes with a hodge-podge of other accessories, like replacement filters, a two-in-one dusting brush, soft dusting brush, crevice tool, flexible long crevice tool, hair cleaning tool and more.
This deal should run through Sunday, Aug. 16.
CNET’s deal team scours the web for great deals on tech products and much more. Find more great buys on the CNET Deals page and check out our CNET Coupons page for the latest promo codes from Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and more. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our .
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing