If you’re shopping for a, you probably consider factors like how well it sucks up dirt, whether it supports virtual barriers and . But if you knew there was a model that actually emptied its own bin when docked for charging, well, that might make all the difference. A Roomba that takes out its own trash? Sign me up. There are, in fact, two Roomba models with CleanBase docking stations, and right now they’re both on sale for $100 off.
The iRobot’s CleanBase, which has room for the results of about a month’s worth of vacuuming sessions, assuming you schedule the Roomba to clean the house daily. The i7 Plus maps your entire home and stores it in memory, up to a maximum of about 4,000 square feet. You can name each room and use voice commands (via Alexa or Google) to direct the vacuum to clean specific parts of the house.ordinarily sells for about $800 but is currently selling for about $700 at a number of retailers. This vacuum docks in
Theis an updated vacuum that takes the overall design of the i7 Plus and upgrades it with a new, more compact design. The S9 Plus’ square shape lets it get closer to edges than the older i7 Plus. It also has a more powerful motor with better suction and automatically amps up the power when it hits a carpet. And you’ll find an antiallergen system in the S9 Plus as well. It usually sells for $1,100, but you can get the Roomba S9 Plus for about $1,000 right now.
I don’t know how long these deals will last, but right now pretty much everyone is price matching, so this might be the best discount we see until.
CNET’s deal team scours the web for great deals on tech products and much more. Find more great buys on the CNET Deals page and check out our CNET Coupons page for the latest promo codes from Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and more. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our .
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing