I love two-in-one charging stations that can accommodate both your Apple Watch and iPhone on one sleek little pad. The Anker 2-in-1 Wireless Charging Station is just that sort of gadget; you can lay your wireless-charging iPhone on the one side and loop your Apple Watch on the other. Usually $30, right now you can get the.
Of course, you’re not limited to putting an iPhone on the pad; you can charge AirPods or any other wireless-charging earbud case, or whatever other Qi-compatible phone or other gadgets you have lying around. The charging pad is Quick Charge 3 compatible, so you can fast-charge your devices as well — though you’ll need to plug this into your own wall charger, since Anker doesn’t include one.
Speaking of things Anker doesn’t include, this charging station is inviting you to a BYOWC (bring your own watch charger) party. You’ll need to plug your own Apple Watch charging cable into the base, otherwise this is little more than a fancy display stand for your watch. That’s probably no big deal, because most charging stands in this price range make you add your own watch-charging cable, and odds are excellent you already have one anyway. Just be aware you’re not getting the equivalent of a $30 watch charging cable included in the box for free.
CNET’s deal team scours the web for great deals on tech products and much more. Find more great buys on the CNET Deals page and check out our CNET Coupons page for the latest promo codes from Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and more. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our .
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing