Samsung fans might not have to wait until the company’s yearly summer Unpacked launch event for some new wearables. A new smartwatch, the Galaxy Watch 3, is rumored to arrive in July, according to SamMobile, prior to Unpacked, which is currently also . Alongside the watch, the electronics giant is expected to announce new true wireless earbuds called Galaxy Buds Live.
Though they’re expected to be announced next month, it’s reported the watch and earbuds will be available to buy around the same time as the Unpacked event. The event is rumored to be when the company will unveil its, and phones.
Though there’s, Samsung announced just before its August 2019 Unpacked event. The , Samsung’s rival to , were released in March 2019 and .
“Samsung doesn’t comment on rumors and speculation,” a spokeswoman said.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing