some users complaining of a crack in the glass around the rear camera. Some have seen a slight fracture across the phone, while others have seen their glass shatter abruptly, according to a Digital Trends report Wednesday.phone is reportedly seeing a few issues, with
You can see some of the complaints on Samsung’s user forum, with one describing “a hair line that goes from one side to another” while someone else said “the crack runs right across the main lens making the camera feature useless.”
“Both mine and my wife’s have cracked glass on the cameras. Neither of us have dropped or been rough with them. Both are in cases. Pretty sure both broke in pockets,” another person complained.
“Same thing happened with my husband and I. The rear camera literally randomly shatters without impact,” another said. “I guess I should be happy they haven’t caught on fire yet.”
Samsung didn’t respond to a request for comment. The , and comes with a 108-megapixel camera.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing