A now-deleted listing for the Galaxy S20 appeared Friday on Amazon AE, the company’s site for the United Arab Emirates, for a price of 3,112.72 Arab Emirate dirham, or approximately $847. The phone is the base variant, with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, and it was out of stock, likely due to the phone not being officially out yet.
The listing lends credence tofor the base S20 such as three cameras including a 64-megapixel rear camera with zoom, a 120Hz Infinity-O Display and a 4,000 mAh battery. This version of the phone comes with an Exynos 990 processor, while it’s rumored the S20 will come with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor in the US.
Samsung and Amazon didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.
Originally published Feb 7 at 8:24 a.m. PT.
Update 8:31 a.m. PT: Adds listing image and additional info. 9:26 a.m.: Updated on listing being deleted.
- Lego NES set officially revealed, out Aug. 1
- Google fined $684,000 over ‘right to be forgotten’ failure
- Ford Bronco reveal video hypes SUV’s style and off-road capabilities
- Tesla loses German lawsuit for overpromising Autopilot functions
- Peacock vs. HBO Max vs. Quibi vs. Disney Plus vs. Apple TV Plus vs. Netflix: How streaming stacks up
- Google pledges not to use Fitbit health data amid EU antitrust concerns
- 2021 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy aims to make Genesis more jealous
- Google beefs up Play Pass with over 150 new apps, games
- Release date for 2021 Ford Bronco and Bronco Sport: When you can buy