A now-deleted listing for the Galaxy S20 appeared Friday on Amazon AE, the company’s site for the United Arab Emirates, for a price of 3,112.72 Arab Emirate dirham, or approximately $847. The phone is the base variant, with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, and it was out of stock, likely due to the phone not being officially out yet.
The listing lends credence tofor the base S20 such as three cameras including a 64-megapixel rear camera with zoom, a 120Hz Infinity-O Display and a 4,000 mAh battery. This version of the phone comes with an Exynos 990 processor, while it’s rumored the S20 will come with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor in the US.
Samsung and Amazon didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.
Originally published Feb 7 at 8:24 a.m. PT.
Update 8:31 a.m. PT: Adds listing image and additional info. 9:26 a.m.: Updated on listing being deleted.
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- New search methods are ramping up the hunt for alien intelligence – Science News
- These Comics About Science Will Give You A Much-Needed Laugh – BuzzFeed News
- You can help medical science just by playing a new Borderlands mini-game – Ars Technica
- Social scientists scramble to study pandemic, in real time – Science Magazine
- Elaborately decorated eggs predate Easter by thousands of years – Science Magazine
- Coronavirus updates: ‘This will be a painful week’
- Galaxy S20 Ultra vs. Pixel 4: Which phone camera is better
- Google Doodle thanks custodians, sanitation workers battling coronavirus