Samsung has announced it’s holding yet another virtual event in 2020, with Samsung Unpacked for Every Fan happening later this month. It comes as the tech giant has been forced to unveil and launch its new phones, tablets and other devices in live streams online instead of at physical events due to the pandemic.
The next event was announced Sunday, and while Samsung didn’t say what it would be revealing this time, you can watch the Unpacked event live on Samsung’s website on Sept. 23 at 7 a.m. PT/10 a.m. ET.
Samsung then held anon Sept. 1, where it launched the new phone.
Samsung’s virtual Life Unstoppable event followed on Sept. 2 alongside the virtual IFA electronics show in Berlin, where it announced the , a , the , the , a new fridge and a washing machine and dryer with “smart learning solutions and auto-linking capabilities.”
Close up with the Galaxy Fold’s original screen, notch and hinge
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing