Ford Bronco available Spring, 2021 and Bronco Sport available Fall, 2020
The SUVs aren’t officially on sale just yet, but thankfully, .and finally greeted the world on Monday night, and, suffice it to say, we like what we see. The
Alongside the SUVs’ debut, Ford launched an online reservation site where you cantoward the Bronco or Bronco Sport of your choice. Head over to our how-to story to read how it all works.
The unibody 2021 Bronco Sport will hit dealers this fall, but if you want the big Bronco, you’ll need to wait until next spring. If you can hold out,, including a $1,495 destination charge. If you’d rather go for the four-door, that’ll be $34,695, once again including the destination fee. Buyers can choose between two turbocharged engines and even get a seven-speed manual transmission, with standard four-wheel drive.
The Bronco Sport, on the other hand, is a more approachable crossover for folks who don’t need the big Bronco’s hardcore off-road capability.including $1,495 for destination and again comes with turbo power and standard all-wheel drive.
Check out all our 2021 Ford Bronco coverage for the latest information:
2021 Ford Bronco 4-Door: Hit the trails, bring your friends
- Here’s a 16,000-mAh power bank with USB-C and USB-A outputs for just $20
- Ford Bronco may not go global, may stick to North America, report says
- Intel Tiger Lake chips mean faster PCs with longer battery life for 2020
- Discover your family tree by saving up to $50 on a DNA test
- Save $120 on this highly reviewed cordless stick vacuum
- HBO Max adds racist-language disclaimer to Blazing Saddles
- NASA telescope uncovers the cause of Betelgeuse’s mysterious dimming
- NASA shows off best Mars orbiter images from the past 15 years
- Why The Sims reality show Spark’d is groundbreaking for gamers