Now’s a good time to have muscle pain. Wait, that came out wrong. What I mean to say is that these days, there are all sorts of devices available to help ease your muscle pain — from percussive massage guns to electrical nerve stimulation to traditional heat and kneading. If you could use some neck and shoulder relief, here’s a good deal: Right now, you can get thewith discount code NAIPO425. That’s 33% off the regular price of $45.
The Naipo massager wraps around your neck and lays on your shoulders, like a personal neck cushion, and has a set of controls easily accessed on one of the shoulders. It features eight rotation nodes that can be programmed to deliver Shiatsu & deep tissue massages at three adjustable intensity levels; it also includes an integrated heater. All massage sessions run for 15 minutes and then the massager shuts off automatically for safety. It’s also portable — the built-in battery can be rechaged with the included AC adapter or car adapter.
The information contained in this article is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as health or medical advice. Always consult a physician or other qualified health provider regarding any questions you may have about a medical condition or health objectives.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing