Now’s a good time to have muscle pain. Wait, that came out wrong. What I mean to say is that these days, there are all sorts of devices available to help ease your muscle pain — from percussive massage guns to electrical nerve stimulation to traditional heat and kneading. If you could use some neck and shoulder relief, here’s a good deal: Right now, you can get thewith discount code NAIPO425. That’s 33% off the regular price of $45.
The Naipo massager wraps around your neck and lays on your shoulders, like a personal neck cushion, and has a set of controls easily accessed on one of the shoulders. It features eight rotation nodes that can be programmed to deliver Shiatsu & deep tissue massages at three adjustable intensity levels; it also includes an integrated heater. All massage sessions run for 15 minutes and then the massager shuts off automatically for safety. It’s also portable — the built-in battery can be rechaged with the included AC adapter or car adapter.
The information contained in this article is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as health or medical advice. Always consult a physician or other qualified health provider regarding any questions you may have about a medical condition or health objectives.
- LinkedIn employees made ‘offensive comments’ during anti-racism meeting
- Twitter, Facebook remove Trump campaign videos due to copyright complaint
- Global scenes of Black Lives Matter protests show outrage far beyond US
- 2021 Lexus IS debut rescheduled out of respect for George Floyd
- Google offers $1,000 credits to struggling small businesses. Travel CEOs say it’s ‘utterly underwhelming’
- On the Record review: A fascinating portrait of MeToo’s invisible women
- Apple AirPods and AirPods Pro: The best prices right now
- Facebook’s Zuckerberg says company is reviewing policies amid criticism
- Toast hot dogs and buns together in this $10 relic of a time that never was