Welcome back to your guide to finding out what’s new online. Every week, we put together a podcast that lets you know what’s been added to services likeand . The audio is about a minute or two long.
Project Power’s plot revolves around pills that give their users superpowers. The catch? The pills’ effects are unpredictable and the powers last for only 5 minutes. It sounds like a solid premise.
Since you’re reading this, let’s give you some extra information not found in the podcast: Netflix has a new season of 3%. That’s the dystopian thriller where only 3% of candidates make it to the better side of the world. Sounds like a real feel-good show.
Want to know what else is new? Listen to this guy:
Goof off with Jamie Foxx
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing