Demand for IT leaders in the insurance industry has shot up, recruiters say — with private equity owned businesses accounting for almost half the recruitment briefs for high-salaried positions.
TritonExec, a global executive search firm, said demand for execs working in the so-called “insurtech” field is now so strong it has eclipsed demand for other specialisms in financial technology. The company has received 178 insurtech assignments year-to-date, compared to 165 in other fintech fields, it said.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing