The latest edition of The Autosport Podcast sheds some light on the remarkable test technology used to enhance cars in Formula 1 and the rest of motorsport, in association with AVL.
Michael Resl, director motorsports, and Matthias Dank, global business segment manager Racing, join us from Austrian company AVL, to discuss the remarkable vehicle and brake testing technologies it uses to help its customers.
This is part of a wide-ranging discussion not just about the technologies, but also about how a company like AVL sets it up to provide vital services for teams in grand prix racing and beyond.
The potential impact of the new 2021 Formula 1 regulations is also delved into, with AVL revealing how it must conducted its own development programmes to ensure it’s ready to do the job that teams might require of it in the future.
The Autosport Podcast, released every Monday and Thursday, is available to subscribe to free via iTunes, Spotify and other podcast suppliers – simply search for ‘Autosport’.
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- Scientists capture image of black hole emitting high-energy jets – The Guardian
- American Medical Association To Washington: Focus On Science, Data And Not Ideology – Forbes
- Four win state science honors | Thestar – KPCnews.com
- Researching from home: Science stays social, even at a distance – MIT News
- Borderlands 3 bridges the gap between citizen science and blockbuster games – TechCrunch
- How to Stop Science Thieves – Scientific American
- EU working on privacy guidelines for phone location tracking of COVID-19
- 2020 Ford Ranger, F-150 and Expedition recalled over transmission troubles