The latest edition of The Autosport Podcast sheds some light on the remarkable test technology used to enhance cars in Formula 1 and the rest of motorsport, in association with AVL.
Michael Resl, director motorsports, and Matthias Dank, global business segment manager Racing, join us from Austrian company AVL, to discuss the remarkable vehicle and brake testing technologies it uses to help its customers.
This is part of a wide-ranging discussion not just about the technologies, but also about how a company like AVL sets it up to provide vital services for teams in grand prix racing and beyond.
The potential impact of the new 2021 Formula 1 regulations is also delved into, with AVL revealing how it must conducted its own development programmes to ensure it’s ready to do the job that teams might require of it in the future.
The Autosport Podcast, released every Monday and Thursday, is available to subscribe to free via iTunes, Spotify and other podcast suppliers – simply search for ‘Autosport’.
- Facebook, Twitter, Google pause review of Hong Kong requests for user data
- Need a pulse oximeter? These models are still in stock, starting at $24
- The best video doorbell camera for 2020
- MCU Black Widow movie to pass the torch to Florence Pugh, report says
- The best wired streaming device to save your home Wi-Fi bandwidth
- 2021 Kia K5 priced from $24,455, just $100 more than current Optima
- Bird denies getting $10 million COVID-19 loan
- The best-sounding wireless earbuds: Sony, Sennheiser and more
- Hamilton on Disney Plus: First-timers debate whether it meets the hype