The Pixel 4 was a leaky launch for Google and it appears that its Pixel 4A sibling is following in its footsteps. After details first appeared at the end of 2019, Wednesday brought some additional details suggesting the phone may be nearing release.
Coming from the oft-reliable Evan Blass on Twitter, the new leak is a series of images featuring the phone on what appears to be mock billboards. Beyond showcasing the design and hole-punch front camera the leak also includes a $399 price tag for Google’s latest. This starting price would put it in line with the Pixel 3a which debuted at the same price last May.
A Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor has previously been rumored to be powering the device, along with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of built-in storage. The phone is also expected to keep the 3.5mm headphone jack. These specs were seemingly confirmed by a Spanish YouTuber who posted a video hands-on with the forthcoming phone on Monday.
With Google IO , it is unclear when or where Google may debut the Pixel 4A. The company did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com