Ping An Technology and Intel are building an innovation lab in Shenzhen to experiment in areas such as cloud, AI, security and storage.
Ericson Chan, CEO, Ping An Technology, says: “Partnering with Intel will give Ping An an edge to boost our cloud technologies and to supercharge our AI-based services and solutions.
“We will further strengthen our data protection with Intel hardware-enabled security in finance and healthcare, two areas where it is so critical.”
- A2Z Technologies Enters into Contract with Nasdaq-Listed Israel Defense Technology Company – Yahoo Finance
- New Technology Firm Focuses on Global Carrier Management Market – Yahoo Finance
- Technology Reporter – CALmatters
- The Big Story in Construction Technology May not be What You Think… – Yahoo Finance
- Only Telephones Are Good – The Atlantic
- Influencers: Influencers In Technology – GlobeSt.com
- Analysis | The Technology 202: Iowa caucus delays test tech companies’ policies on falsehoods – The Washington Post
- Six Technology Trends That Will Shape Businesses In 2020 – Forbes
- The forefront of technology innovation – PMLiVE