Working from home in the age ofbrings with it some unexpected challenges. Everyone in the family, for example, may find themselves sitting around the dining room table trying to work at the same time — parents doing spreadsheets and kids plugging away at homework. If there aren’t enough outlets to keep everyone plugged in, I have a suggestion. How about putting a power bank in the middle of the table, so it serves as a central charging station for everyone? Right now, you can grab an when you use discount code G883356F at checkout. That’s about $20 off the usual price of $35.
The EasyAcc charger can charge up to four devices simultaneously, and has an unusual feature: a pair of inputs that, if used simultaneously, let you recharge the battery at about twice the normal speed — you can top it off in about 6 hours. It also has a built-in LED flashlight because, why not? My prediction: In a few more years, literally everything with a battery will contain LED illumination for some reason. Nonetheless, about 15 bucks for a 20,000-mAh power bank is a pretty good deal. It’s available at this price while inventory holds out or until April 15.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com