Working from home in the age ofbrings with it some unexpected challenges. Everyone in the family, for example, may find themselves sitting around the dining room table trying to work at the same time — and . If there aren’t enough outlets to keep everyone plugged in, I have a suggestion. How about putting a power bank in the middle of the table, so it serves as a central charging station for everyone? Right now, you can grab an when you use discount code 5Y9MDKLC at checkout. That’s $16.50 off the usual price of $32.99.
The EasyAcc charger can charge up to four devices simultaneously and has an unusual feature: a pair of inputs that, if used simultaneously, let you recharge the battery at about twice the normal speed — you can top it off in about 6 hours. It also has a built-in LED flashlight because, why not? My prediction: In a few more years, literally everything with a battery will contain LED illumination for some reason. Nonetheless, a 20,000-mAh power bank for about $16 is a pretty good deal. It’s available at this price while inventory holds out or until May 28.
Originally published last month. Updated with new pricing.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing