Starting today, T-Mobile’s prepaid phone brand Metro is offering a new 64GB iPhone 11 and the body of an iPhone 8, and it normally starts at $399.for $100 to new customers or those switching from other carriers. Unveiled earlier this month, Apple’s new 4.7-inch model combines the brains of an
We’ve also come across a solid Android deal: A $370 discount on a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 10 at eBay. The deal features an unlocked Galaxy Note 10 handset — one of our favorite phones of 2019, and a CNET Editor’s Choice — in Aura Black with 256GB of storage capacity for $575. The Note 10 features a 6.3-inch display, three rear cameras, an in-screen fingerprint scanner and a signature S Pen stylus that can remotely control the phone’s camera via Bluetooth.
The unlocked Galaxy Note 10 will work with all GSM and CDMA carriers, including the big providers like AT&T and Verizon, as well as smaller players like Cricket, Mint Mobile and Visible. You’ll need to bring your own SIM card to this situation, however.
Samsung is offering a free pair of its Galaxy Buds — Samsung’s version of Apple’s AirPods i.e. wire-free earphones that can be charged wirelessly — with the purchase of a Galaxy S10 Lite. The phone, which was announced earlier this year but only hit US store shelves a few weeks ago, features a serious array of camera hardware. It starts at $650 and the earbuds normally retail for $130.
Samsung is also offering a $250 instant trade-in credit for customers who own an older Samsung Galaxy phone. But it’s an either-or situation. That deal can’t be combined with the free Galaxy Buds promotion.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com