On Friday July 26, rising Oakcrest senior Vivek Kolli and his group members presented their summer research as part of the Governor’s school of engineering and technology.
In this prestigious program, the students spend four weeks at Rutgers University taking classes, connecting with professionals, peers and professors and working on a research project.
Vivek’s group research is titled “integrating electronics with solid structures using 3D circuits.” The group designed and 3D printed a bottle and added sensors to test water quality to determine if a water sample is safe to drink.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing